My Hen

Senin, 24 September 2012

About Me




In my life
   I just want to love one person
   And I hope that's you
   I wish you're the one who can accept me as I am
   And I hope you're the one who can cover my flaws
   And I wanted to be destined to live with you until whenever
   I want to get someone like that for now and later
   I hope you'll love me like I love you
   I can not say anymore
  This is all I feel today
   I'm waiting for you
   I hope you will come to me soon
  This is really from my deep heart





If in the end I'm with you
I'll take this chance 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  
Je t'aime

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar